Sunday, October 10, 2010

Not Fun Being Sick!

Apologies to all for my absence.......... I have been quite unwell to say the least over the past 8 - 10 weeks.  I'm sure none of you really want a full account - the important thing is that I'm finally feeling like myself again, & acrually feel inclined to partake in human activity.  Everything has been left by the wayside over the past weeks - crocheting, wednesday flowers, writing, emailing, blog activity - as its taken my full energy supply to keep going to work & doing the absolute basics around here.  My apologies for those waiting patiently for there PIF & letters etc.............. they won't arrive overnight, but at least I have the inclination now to get back to all of those things.  My love to you all............. and a special thankyou to those who have emailed me & those that have had me in their prayers.
Hugs,
Sharm

4 comments:

Naturally Blessed Mama said...

Hi Sharmayne,

I'm so sorry to hear you've been feeling bad, but praising the Lord you're beginning to feel better. I have a confession to make to you...I signed up to send a couple of dishcloths to you, and have yet to mail them out....I lost your address...kept meaning to email you about it and forgot it, and still there they sit. lol. So if you could email me or leave me a comment with your addy, I'll get them posted out sometime this week. Thanks and praying for you!

sara

Mrs. Doug said...

Sharmayne, I was worried something may be wrong with the little one. I hope you are gaining strength daily. It is a horrible thing to be sick and not feel like doing all the things we love to do. I missed hearing from you.

So it must be warming up there a bit in preparation for summer. It's cooling off here sadly getting ready for a long winter... at least that's what everyone is saying it will be. I think they're all long!

We had a wonderful gardening year with lots of produce and I am just in the midst of putting up the rest of the veggies. I picked all the remaining pole beans Saturday and tore the vines down and gave them to the chickens. I only have beets and parsnips in the ground and will pick them out before the ground freezes solid.

Hope you are now able to do the things you love.

Sharm said...

Thanks so much guys! xox

Sharm said...

Hey Sara,
Can you email me at sharmshere@yahoo.com & I can give you that address, for some reason I can't seem to find your email addy.
Hugs,
Sharm