Tuesday, December 20, 2011

It's the Tuesday before Christmas...........

We have less than a week to go till christmas, and today it's Tuesday,  but since we have no treasures now till January  I thought this week I would share something my hubbie gave me for christmas last year before I head onto the rest of my little post.................
 aren't these 2 garden zebros sooooo cute!  


I'm still trying to work out something to get for Pete for this year...............  After our trip to the market on Sunday, I did come home with 1 thing for him but it's wrapped up under the tree (photos will have to wait till after he opens it)....... of course I just could NOT resist this little item to bring home and place on my kitchen bench
And I even have 4 little girls in my henhouse, so I thought it was even more appropriate!
Then I found this little guy to add to my christmas decorating



 looks like a shopping trip today, - just a couple more gifts to buy,  but I have to get groceries and other bits anyhow, so today may as well be "THAT day".   But just before I go let me share something a little silly with you........... remember Scruffy who has done his back leg,  who howls when we go for a walk without him..........hmmm, we had a family consult when we came across this at the market for just $5 and thought we would give walking another try - with a twist............


5 comments:

Christine M said...

I love your egg holder Sharm. It's so unusual. I've never seen one like that before. Did Scruffy enjoy his walk?

Anonymous said...

i also love your egg holder and how cute,hope your puppy enjoyed his walk Sharmayne.

Sharm said...

You can see why I couldn't leave the egg holder behind :) As for the walk...... well, here's hoping it get's better - he didn't understand why he was restrained in the pram if we were going for a WALK!! And a couple of workers utes almost went off the road when they noticed the "baby" LOL

rosie said...

Hi Sharmayne,
Those giraffes are so cute.. as is the egg holder..
You must have a good 'eye' for cuteness!!

Sue said...

Oh how gorgeous Sharmayne!! Your little dog looks so sweet in the pram! It reminds me of when I was about 7 and I used to put our golden Cocker Spaniel in my dolls pram and walk her around the garden, as my "baby" :0)
I love the egg holder too! You have a good eye for a bargain!
Hugs n Blessings from Sue xx