Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A little bit of Lovin goes a long way .....

You know that Initial Heart Swap I decided I was going to take part in.................  Well, I have to say I had an awesome gift arrive in my mail box today!  Just take a look.......... 

Thankyou so very much Bebe.  I love crochet and you have inspired me to get going on mine again.  I used to be so much more adventuous with it when I was a teenager - not sure what has happened in between......


Just look at this to die for little cupcake pincushion  (it was the surprise in the giftbox),

 the wonderful string of hearts that I plan on hanging in my craft room, the cute little bookmark with my initial and some very yummy (and Australian made - yep, she has been secretly visiting me)  Chocolates which are NOT going to last long!  Hubbie was pretty excited to see the choc coated almonds since there has been a chocolate drought around here, and they are his all time favourites!!!   So he sends his thanks to you as well :)

I sent off my heart swap last week, so hopefully it has arrived by now and is being enjoyed - I think I can safely share it with you now.  I incorporated a little pincushion and needle threader holder into the heart to hang close to the sewing area.

Now I need to get to work on a couple of other projects to be sent off before long for other swaps I'm taking part in.............. and then well, I hear the call of wool and hook and a flower rug waiting to be finished!  Pray you all have a wonderful Valentines Day,  Hugs, Sharm  xox  PS, Yep the chocolate so far is soooooooo good!

5 comments:

Christine M said...

What lovely swap gifts from Bebe. I love the little cupcake. The heart you made is lovely too.

Anonymous said...

lovely gifts there Sharm and i also love the heart that you sent.xx

Lisa said...

Thank you sharmayne my heart arrived today perfect timing i love the embroidery of my initial Thank you :)

gorgeous gifts from Bebe
Hugs
Lisaxo

Cheryll said...

Both "heart" gift parcels look fantastic. Well done and of course Happy Valentine's Day! :)

beberouge said...

Aww I'm so glad you like'd your pressie and your hubby as well. I too love chocolate coated almonds lol. Enjoy all your goodies. Hope you had a great Valentine day. xx